(Job Vacancy For Senior Accountant) at Real Estate brokarage company.
• Handle all accounts payable and receivable on daily basis to make sure each invoice and expense report is accurate.
• Reconcile all business accounts to ensure our records match up and no transaction gets lost.
• Follow up with Developers for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time
• Prepare for quarterly and annually reporting using standard best practices and assist in monthly closings
• Assist the real estate team or other staff accountants with other accounting duties as needed
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is highly valued
• 2-5 years’ Experience in accounting, real estate accounting, or property accounting preferred
• Experience in real estate industry preferred
• Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must
• Advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
• Highly detail-oriented