we are hiring Human Resources Supervisor to join with us
· Identify and approve advertising and recruiting needs based on the market and trends while maintaining the fiscal budget.
· Have different sources for blue and white collars candidate that meets the requirement.
· Designs, develops, and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
· Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
· Ability to conduct job interviews for managerial and administrative job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
· Can provide and handle the heavy blue-collar recruitment and interview.
· Review and conduct the reports that represent the hiring of the company monthly and quarterly.
· Effectively hire, train, supervise and manage the recruitment staff reporting to this position, assuring an effective and efficient recruitment team in the human resources department.
· Follow the HR database and regularly update the personal information.
· Follow and maintain social & medical insurance actions.
· Handle all the medical insurance offers and adding the employees and remove from the medical system.
· Responsible for all required forms for social insurance (Forms 1, 6 and 2).
· Prepare and maintain employment records in terms of employment papers and required documents.
· Handling the enrolment of the new hires in the company social insurance file and handling the pending issues related to the social insurance
· Review and conduct reports related to Personnel activities monthly.
· Can handle investigations and take the HR action according to Labor law.
· Ensure the successfully of renewal contract process
· Ensure adding all new employees on the system and attendance machine.
· Handle and review the personnel activities on ERP system.
· Ensure the updating monthly of the annual leave balance.
· Bachelor Degree.
· 4 -6 years experience.
· Can travel to Alex, North Coast and Sokhna if needed.
· Has the relevant experience in facilities companies.
· Excellent in Excel
· Experienced with: Labor Law and labor offices.
· Previous experience in Recruitment and personnel
· Excellent using ERP System
· Languages: Excellent English language.
· Skills: high level of computer skills
· High level of communication skills and leadership skills
· HR Diploma is a must
· Gender :- Male