Job title: Procurement Engineer
Employer: Ascom Carbonate And Chemicals Manufacturing
- Directs sourcing, supplier selection, evaluation contract negotiations and development of suppliers as it relates to new products.
- Key member of project core team as a liaison between production, engineering, quality, and product management to coordinate new program requirements for Indirect Material, Services and new projects.
- Responsible for technical procurement of Spare Parts and services to include processing purchase orders and supplier follow up to ensure prompt delivery.
- Follow up with Finance department the outstanding invoices.
- Handling Purchasing Cycle with the Foreign Suppliers.
- Preparing Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Reports.
- Conduct the technical and financial evaluations for the quotations and place the POs accordingly.
- Full control over spare parts inventory.
- Definition & analysis of what we have in stock against minimum needs and critical stock level and link it to a procurement plan.
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost, and quality to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechatronics Section)
- 1-2 years of experience.