Accountant - Voltalia
Our Finance Team in Egypt is searching for an Accountant (fixed term contrat for 1 year - renewable)
Your responsibilities will be :
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information :
- Ensures the accounting of all the entries of the company
- Performs the declarative (VAT, taxes, etc ...)
- Makes monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual closings
- Reassembles the P & L and the balance sheet in the consolidation software (HFM) during fences
- Documents financial transactions
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Follows up internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Education and Technical skills Level
- B.Sc. Degree
- 3-5 Years of Experience
- Very good knowledge in Taxes and banking accounting & treasury
- Microsoft office, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Fluent English
Required Soft skills :
- Communication skills;
- Adaptation and flexibility;
- Time management;
- Aim for over delivering and eagerness to get things done;
- Resilience, self-motivation and positive attitude;