Financial Reporting Manager - Cartlow
Cartlow is the first App in the region to provide Pre-owned, Open-box, Refurbished and Clearance stock products while providing warranty, easy returns and the best value.
Cartlow is looking for an experienced Financial Reporting Manager to be based in Egypt, As the Financial Reporting Manager, you will oversee the company financial planning and forecasting, prepare consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS , provide complex transaction analysis and activities, maintain internal controls and implement process improvements. You should have a high analytical and organizational skills and collaborating with the accounting department and legal team to ensure compliance with the group policy.
As a financial reporting manager, your job duties involve preparing documents, verifying their accuracy, and collaborating with the accounting department and legal team to ensure compliance with all financial regulations.
- Acting as the finance subject matter to operational business units as it relates to financial reporting and analysis issues, management reporting requirements, and process/procedure implementation.
- Leading the company financial planning and forecasting.
- preparing the financials based on the requirements of the investors.
- preparing the financial analysis and narration on the variance differences for CEO and CFO.
- ensuring the corporate governance policy is applied.
- assessing the purchases requirements from DOC and credit terms.
- working closely with the Finance director on the WBR, MBR and QBR.
- helping in legal structure of the whole group in all countries.
- supporting the technology team in their projects as fintech.
- monitor and control the company HC cost and other OPEX.
- working closely with top management in monitoring the achievements and goals performance.
- Handling the company strategic investments requirements and investor relations
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
• Professional accounting or financial management experience required.
• Familiarity with the IFRS and reporting standards.
• 7 years experience on the same or related position.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Proficiency ZOHO and quick books.
• Strong Excel and Microsoft Office software skills.
• Certified Management Accountant (CMA) strongly preferred