Chief Accountant/Financial Controller - Egis
Chief Accountant/Financial Controller
Business Unit specific context
Egis Cairo is looking for Chief Accountant/Financial Controller to join the finance team. The Chief Accountant will be required to support on the day to day accounting for the organisation and be able to manage financial audits.
The Chief accountant/Finance Controller will be reporting to the Country Managing Director & Accounting Manager of the region.
- Overseeing the full finance and accounting (balance sheet and P&L) scope.
- In charge of monitoring and recording financial transactions according to company policies and regulations on the entities of the country.
- In charge also of the checking & processing the expenses claims.
- Preparing and submitting the tax declaration (VAT, WHT).
- Payroll entries.
- Ensuring LG and analytical code are correct and accurate.
- As a financial controller, they will with the PM/PD prepare the Budget and Forecast according to Egis Policy.
- Liaise with auditors by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Preparing monthly invoices for the clients and follow up for credit collection.
- Preparing the payments based on the validated instructions from the department purchaser. Passing the entries of all payments and doing monthly reconciliation.
- In charge of the monthly and yearly accounting closing, and preparing and recording the monthly closing entries of accrua;s/provisions of cost and revenue.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Managers.
Suitable candidate should have the following:
- Minimum bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years experience in a similar role
- Arabic speaker
- Ideally from within the same industry
- Advanced excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail