Heiba Construction Company | H.C.C is hiring a ” Project Manager ”
– 6+ years of experience
– BSc Civil or Architect or Related field.
– Construction methodologies, read blueprints and understand other technical aspects of construction.
– Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
– Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
– Review the work progress on daily basis.
– Create and manage the budgets for the project, including supplies, materials and labor.
– Oversee subcontractors and vendors to ensure quality standards are met.
– Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
– Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
– Using project resources to achieve the best goals of the project.
Supervise staff and workers.
– Take action to recover from delays caused by bad weather, emergencies, or any events of similar nature at the construction site(s).
– Prepare and administrate the requisition of supplies and materials needed to ensure the completion of the construction project on time and budget.
– Study project specifications to determine appropriate construction methods in consideration of the required quality level.
– Consult with supervisory personnel, owners, sub-contractors, and design professionals to resolve the various range of issues such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
– Prepare project cost reports.
– Organize and direct activities related to the construction of structures on Site.
– This job needs to work in the Sites (inside or outside Cairo – Based on project’s place)