Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks .
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings .
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Receive design comments and rectify them up to the full technical satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation softwares
- Revit required