Finance Management Trainee - Al Ahram Beverages Company
At ABC, we brew the joy of true togetherness to inspire a better world. A big part of that means brewing better people with the heart of our company in our four values:
- Passion for consumers and customers
- Care for people and planet
- Enjoyment of life
- Courage to dream and pioneer
The Management Trainee Program includes rotation throughout the functions of the Finance department. In each function you will receive a specific assignment to ensure diverse learning and development opportunities are made available for the joiners.
The program is designed to give you early responsibility, which will prepare you to hit the ground running. Part of your time will be dedicated to job specific training, to ensure you have all the skills you need as an employee in our company. You will receive tuition from our expert coaches and receive feedback regularly.
Education & Experiences
Educational Background: Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting
Years of Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience preferably in FMCGs.
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- Excellent command of English Language
- Skills in Microsoft (Excel & PowerPoint) and Power Bi is a plus
- Critical and Challenging
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- High Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Pro-active & Teamwork oriented