Accountant (AP) - Raya Holding for Financial Investment
What will you do?
- Review invoices and requisitions for payment approval
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, supplier’s down payments, petty cash, notes payable and prepaid expenses.
- Prepare AP aging report .
- Prepare (daily, weekly, monthly) payment plan per (branch, supplier).
- Responsible for recording all the companies’ liabilities.
- Prepare outstanding accounts payable balance.
- Responsible for tax deduction from suppliers.
- Enter and upload invoices into system.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Prepare the analysis of accounts.
- Receipt of assets purchased.
- Fixed asset registration.
- Prepare daily transactions for expenses.
- Prepare the income statement.
What will you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree Faculty of Commerce.
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting.
- Excellent awareness for Raya Holding financial standards.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle system.
- FMCG Experience is preferable (Food & Beverage).
- Date Posted : 3 weeks ago
- Job Type : Full Time
- Location : Giza, Egypt
- Gender : Any
- Application Deadline Date : Aug 12, 2022