CRC-DORRA “Member of DORRA Group” is eagerly looking for highly motivated, competent, and professional calibers enjoying a high degree of commitment and enthusiasm to be part of the #team:
Job Title: Structure BIM/Shop Drawings Engineer
· BSc in Structural Engineering.
· 5+ years of experience with min. 2+ years of experience using BIM.
· Excellent experience with Revit & Navisworks.
· Previous experience working for prestigious projects (high rise buildings, hotels, administration/commercial buildings, hospitals, etc.).
· Strong technical background with full awareness of the applicable codes and standards.
· Modeling and Production of shop drawings using Revit.
· Production of Steel Reinforcement shop drawings & BBS.
· Coordinating with different disciplines.
· Reviewing BIM models and producing Clash reports from Navisworks.
· Creating Revit families to match the approved material submittals.
· Troubleshooting of technical issues in coordination with the Consultant and the project team.
Job Title: Purchasing Specialist
· Relevant Bachelor’s degree, preferred Electro-Mechanical background
· +7 years of relevant experience in construction
· Excellent command of English speaking and writing.
· Knowledge of the construction industry with an understanding of the commercial and financial aspects within projects and supply chains.
· Implementing department procedures and realizing department goals
· Handling day-to-day activities
· Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
· Experience in the Purchasing process, order cycle coordination, and fulfillment process.
· Strong analytical, Microsoft office, communication skills, experience with supply chain platforms and systems is an advantage.
· Understanding of fundamental business principles and practices.