We are currently looking for potential candidates to fill in below position urgently (Malaysian only due to travel restriction)
1. SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Minimum of ten (10) years working experience as Project Engineer, preferably in the T&I industry.
- Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical); from recognized Higher Learning Institution.
- Registered with the Board of Engineering Malaysia (BEM).
- Development, review, analysis and forecasting of schedule and resources at Bid and during Project Execution
- Progress Reporting
- Change Management
- Project Contract Requirements
- PMCOM Requirements
- The post holder is responsible in leading project delivery and execution is completed safely within allocated time & cost.