Revenue Accountant - RATP Dev
You will be responsible for all aspects of the revenue accounting and order to cash functions including, order management, invoicing, credit/collections, cash application, reconciliation.
- Responsible for the revenue and receivables monthly close and reporting process, including the preparation and review of journal entries, and account reconciliations
- Monitor and manage clients’ accounts.
- Preparation and submission of invoices,
- Preparation and submission of advances,
- Preparing requirements for clarification requested by the client,
- Preparing and review the monthly simplified Revenue against budget.
- Archiving RDMC final invoices,
- Reconciliation between the payment received and the invoices issued.
- Performing day to day transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting, and recording accounts receivables' data
- Constantly update tracking sheets for revenue
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions.
- Review and validate revenue invoices.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Assist Chief Accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Other duties and responsibilities might be assigned
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, French and Arabic
- Competency in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (specially Excel) is a must.
- Strong communication, presentation, teamwork skills.
- Excellent organization, analytical, detailed oriented and planning skills.
- Superior mathematical skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Good problem-solving skills
- Management skills
- Possess analytical and critical ability
- Negotiation and decision-making ability
- 3 years of relevant work experience within multinational environment.
- Knowledge of accounting ERP systems, such as Oracle, SAP.
- Experience with statutory financial requirements and Egyptian Accounting Standards (EAS).
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
- Ability to present at an Executive level
- Ability to communicate with staff of all levels
- Ability to supervise and control
- Possess self-drive and enthusiasm
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Affinity for number
- Dealing with Complexity
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Attention to Detail