Nadinco Construction Company Announces its Need Technical Office Engineer :
· Prepare, review, or adjust shop drawings for structural (steel) and architectural activities and coordinate between different disciplines to solve any conflict between them.
· Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting, or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
· Coordinate between different disciplines drawings, structure, architectural and MEP to ensure there are no conflicts.
· Ensure the distribution of the approved shop drawings to all concerned parties.
· Participate in document control activities
· Produce quantity surveying of project’s Items and materials
· Prepare material submittals for the Consultant’s approval.
· Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural and civil designs.
· Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand them over to the project consultant.
· Study and review all tender documents including tender instructions, general and private contract terms, specifications, and drawings.
· Follow up on subcontractor’s progress through a frequent progress report.
· Prepare & review subcontractors’ and owner’s invoices according to work executed on site then issue the due order to pay.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering. 3-5 years of relevant experience Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit & Structure Detailing Proficient in Microsoft Office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Good command of English