Urgently required for telecommunications company Payroll & Personnel Specialist:-
Requirements & Qualification:-
Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently for permanent and temporary employees of headcount and outsourcing.
• Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information.
• Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
• Issue HR letters, bank loan requests and credit cards
• Prepare/follow up on renewal contracts to ensure it is done on time and in accordance to labor law.
• Processing employees’ social insurance, termination, leave of absence, and other activities using the appropriate forms.
• Review and manage employee after hiring benefits including social insurance (form1, 2, 6).
• Review monthly attendance and leaves report including overtime, working days, deductions, sick leaves and official vacations that will reflect on employees’ salary and manage vacations yearly settlements.
• Provide periodic reports about employees’ regularity and review employees vacation, absence, attendance, sick leave, …etc.
• Handle medical insurance approvals requests, medical reimbursements and finalize medical and life insurance invoices.
• Prepare and maintain employment records in terms of employment papers and required documents
3 to 5 years of experience, preferred experience in retail field, preferred male.
· Location: Nasr city.
· Very attractive package.