ACROW Misr is hiring !
1) Monitoring the monthly reports from branches.
2) Analysis of the budget VS the actual.
3) Communicate with the branch’s accountants to get required accounting data
4) Cover the needs for bookkeeping for new branches.
5) Responsible for preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries.
6) Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close.
7) Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
8) Ensure accounting records are accurate and comply with laws and regulations.
9) Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
10) Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled.
11) Auditing financial positions for external branches.
1) Graduated from faculty of commerce, English Section, with 1 to 3 years’ experience
2) Excellent in Microsoft office
3) Excellent in English