We ‘re hiring “Group Financial Director”
Job Location :- Dokki, Giza
Job duties and responsibilities :-
– Monitoring and supervising credit operations, cash flows, taxes, insurance, internal auditing and budgeting.
– Contributing to strategic financial planning and executive decision-making to develop and implement a financial strategy in line with the Group’s current and future business objectives.
– Overseeing timely and accurate preparation of group financial reports such as profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, administrative financial reports and regulatory reports.
– Leading and developing the second-tier team of financial leaders to ensure that the organization’s financial strategy is implemented effectively, consistently and in accordance with established principles.
– Participating in the preparation of the annual plan and monitor its application, monitor actual expenses to ensure that they do not increase them from the predetermined budget and monitor the optimal and effective exploitation of the resources available in the management and resources of the group in general, whether those resources are technical or financial.
– Preparing the group’s annual budget for each coming year in accordance with the vision of senior management and its adoption and submitting quarterly and monthly reports that compare the target with the actual.
– Preparing reports on the financial factors that influence the work performance.
– Overseeing the preparation of financial forecasting models to predict business results.
– Participating in the preparation of the organizational structures of the financial departments in all their activities.
Job Requirements :-
– Bachelor degree of commerce or any equivalent
– Experience from 15 years to 20 years , in the #constructionindustry
– Preferable CMA or CPA or CMA holder.
– Skilled in financial analysis, strategic planning, investment and risk management.
– Presentable with high degree of leadership, teamwork and communication skills.