Senior Site Engineer- Civil (Bridges) - Gama Construction
1- Handle all issues related to the assigned area in the project and gather the needed information to implement all activities effectively.
2- Receive the monthly target from the Construction team in order to get the new deadlines for the ongoing project.
3- Manage the sub-contractors and labor in order to ensure they are working efficiently according to the project specs and quality standards.
4- Sign the material request to provide the subcontractors with the needed equipment and materials.
5- Ensure that the activities performed by the subcontractors and the site labor force match the shop drawings to be delivered to the Quality Control.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- 2 – 4 Years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
- Excellent Command of Arabic & English language skills.
- Bridges experience is a must