Elattal Holding Heliopolis is hiring:
Position: Procurement Engineer
– Experience: 3-5 years of experience.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Procurement Engineers use their specialized knowledge to determine that the facility has the machinery, components, and supplies needed to efficiently and safely operate.
– They review any engineering changes that impact material or supplier, to adjust stocks accordingly.
– An important responsibility of a Procurement Engineer is choosing the appropriate suppliers to purchase from.
– Procurement Engineers do extensive industry research, meet with salespeople and compares their products and prices.
Negotiate Prices and Award Contracts
– Once the Procurement Engineer has selected vendors, they negotiate sales agreements to purchase the required products.
– They then award contracts to the vendors and continue to administer these contracts throughout the relationship.
– Procurement Engineers are responsible for managing supplier performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery, and responsiveness.
– They periodically review suppliers and launch improvement programs where required.
– Procurement Engineers must always be thinking of ways to eliminate waste and variability in the supply chain.