Treasury Accountant - Cartona
About the job
We are a B2B marketplace. We empower retailers by connecting them to hundreds of wholesalers, suppliers and producing companies. Our aim is to enable retailers by providing them with easy price comparison, exclusive offers and seamless ordering and fulfillment experience through digitizing the traditional trade market.
What We Are Looking For
We are on the hunt for a treasury Accountant to monitor the cash flow, managing bank accounts, maintaining financial records, performing banking operations and handling the cash management system.
Location: Head Office- Dokkie
Your Day In a Nutshell Might Include
- Handle daily operation with Banks through monitoring the implementation of cash transactions, plus recording on the ERP system.
- Ensure that all bank transactions are recorded & maintained in the system.
- Assist in the closing of accounts during month-end at the company and divisional level within stipulated timelines.
- Perform monthly and annual bank reconciliation.
- Process all cash transactions related to deposits, withdrawals & foreign currency exchanges in line with business needs.
- Make cash flow weekly, update daily and reported
- Managing cash flow in and out to maintain a positive flow of cash and maintaining cash needs for operations
We Are Looking For You If
- You have superb communication skills with stakeholders at various levels
- You are able to make sound decision in evaluating problems
- You have attention to details and proactive
- You are able to investigate issues and take necessary resolution action
- You are deadline driven, can work both independently and together as part of a team.
You Fit The Bill If
- You have Bachelor degree in Accounting
- You have 1 to 3 years experience in similar role
What’s In It For You
- Career Growth through our learning and development programs.
- Lots of discounts in our Entertainment, Financial Support and Wellbeing programs.
- Family Care Program
- Flexible working hours.