Customer Service Officer - Majid Al Futtaim
To ensure the delivery of smooth, efficient and consistent best practices of the functions of the Customer Service Desk. You will be responsible for delivering bespoke processes and procedures of the overall Customer Service Program by providing all Customers with excellent services and ensuring that their expectations are constantly met.
- To ensure smooth and efficient operations at the Customer Service desks by providing all Customers with bespoke quality servicesand ensuring that their expectations are constantly met.
- To have a high level of product knowledge of the property and its facilities as well as the city where the asset is located.
- To handle general inquiries received at the Customer Service desks from internal and external Customers.
- To ensure that the Customer Service Team leader and Supervisor are updated and informed about all feedback received from Customers at the Customer Service desks.
- To answer telephone calls at the Customer Service desks for any queries.
- To capture and log all customers' requests and complaints in the system.
- Handle Customer complaints according to the department’s processes and SOPs.
- Prepare shift closing at the end of each shift, ensuring their individual reports are tallying in balance and correctly recorded. Ensure all cash is securely deposited at the end of each shift according to the department’s processes and SOPs.
- To ensure that the cash-in-hand is securely handled at all times according to the department’s processes and SOPs.
- Assist fellow Customer Service Officers, whenever required.
- To carry out meet and greet duties, whenever required, for tour related groups, schools etc.
- To provide accurate information to Customers related to running promotions set by the Marketing department and ensure execution as per the set SOP.
- To actively promote, sell and upsell MAFP Gift Cards and carry out all related processes and procedures.
- To promptly and accurately carry out the registration of eCoupon procedures required ensuring that department’s processes andSOPs are always adhered to.
- Responsible for handling the products sold at the Customer Service desk by maintaining accurate inventory levels and strictlyfollowing all accounting-related procedures. Report any discrepancies directly and immediately to the Customer Service Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Assist the Customer Service Team Leader/Supervisor in gathering information related to the in-store merchandise and activities such as sales and promotions.
- Regularly audit all in-mall directories to ensure that all information is up-to-date. Report any discrepancies to the Customer Service Supervisor.
- Ensure media enquiries are acknowledged and referred to the appropriate MAFP colleague or department.
- To carry out Call Centre duties (if applicable) when scheduled, adhering to the department processes and SOPs.
- Report any shortage or faults (e.g. supplies shortage, faulty equipment, etc..) immediately to your Customer Service Team Leaders/Supervisor.
- Assist in monitoring all asset facilities, signage and common areas; to ensure that the mall is always in an immaculate condition and report any problems or concerns immediately to the Customer Service Team Leader/Supervisor.
- Responsible of the tidiness and cleanliness of the Customer Service desks.
- A bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 1 year of customer service experience or in a customer-oriented role.
- Proficiency in English language is a must (written & spoken), secondary language (Arabic) is preferred.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.