A well-known leading company in the field of Electrical power solutions and power distribution is seeking to hire HR Manager for the below duties:
· Managing all HR related activities and providing management with relevant reporting.
· Provide management with expert knowledge and support on the full range of HR activities (policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, performance management, personnel planning, etc.), to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management across the company.
· Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Implementing company policies and procedures, and providing assessment and improvement where necessary.
· Manage the recruitment and selection process
· Manage employees Transportation
· Manage medical insurance file including all employees related demands
· Perform and handle all HR forms and reports according to the iso directive
· Solving the employees problems
· Open new bank payroll accounts
· Manage cleaning team
· Manage social insurance file (Add new employees, remove resigned employees, create form 2)
· Monitoring the Termination/resignation/warning Letters and leave applications.
· Monitoring monthly time sheets/overtime, leave, absences, hiring and end of contract processes
· Manage Vodafone Account
· Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
· Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination
· Conduct Annual Appraisal for all employees
· Conduct and manage Company Events
· Handle printing materials for the company (Company Profile, Business cards..)
- Very Good English Level
- Very Good Communication Skills
- Good Knowledge about Egyptian labor law
- Very Good in MS Programs
- HR Diploma will be a plus
- ERP User