To resolve CIB employees’ HR inquiries through HR hotline in line with the approved policies, while ensuring positive employee experience through applying quality control measures.
HR Help Desk “Ask HR”
1. Resolve CIB employees’ queries, by following the clearly defined process and in line with the approved policies, or to escalate the case to the relevant HR department/team to provide the employees with the relevant answers/solutions.
2. Understand and gain insight into employees concerns and problems by questioning, exploring issues and reviewing data to ensure providing constructive feedback.
3. Develop analysis and recommendations based on the data generated from relevant systems in order to answer queries efficiently.
4. Conduct welcome call to CIB new hires to ensure having a positive employee experience.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
6. Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
Day- to-day operations
7. Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the department to ensure continuity of work
8. Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks"
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or equivalent
• Minimum 0 – 1 years of relevant experience
• Excellent command of English & Arabic Languages
• Good understanding of MS Office applications
• Good communication skills
• Good Planning and organizing skill