وظائف محاسبين بشركة Groupe SEB
Sr.Retail Accountant - Groupe SEB
- Preparing reports which are showing sales of branches.
- Follow up daily sales with branches and cash collection.
- Process physical count of branches stock, cash, and credit card transactions periodically.
- Prepare a reconciliation sheet to match the branch's credit card sales transactions.
- Preparing monthly sales analysis reports for all branches.
- Preparing & reviewing monthly Petty Cash for Branches and all expenses.
- Preparing monthly collection report.
- Preparing & reviewing invoices for suppliers after reviewing PO and all approvals.
- Review contractor payments invoices or contractor payment requests.
- Preparing and Following up rents of branches.
- Preparing monthly analysis for advances paid to suppliers and their nature.
- Periodical balance confirmations and verifies from major suppliers with their ending balances quarterly.
- Preparing and deducting withholding taxes from all vendor's invoices.
- Preparing & reviewing accruals & amortization every month.
- Performs cost center allocations monthly.
- Preparing and Processing retail audits to make sure that all stores follow procedures and the group policy.
- Previous experience in a similar accounting role
- Ability to work efficiently with tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel)
- Knowledge of SAP B1 would be an advantage
- Date Posted : 3 weeks ago
- Job Type : Full Time
- Location : Cairo, Egypt
- Gender : Any