وظائف محاسبين بشركة Hitachi Energy
Financial Analyst - Hitachi Energy
- Analysis and decision support: Performing the analysis of the Group’s financial results in own area of responsibility and coordinates the preparation of the various management reports, including performance reports for the Executive Committee and Region/Country management, commentaries on financial statements, etc., on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Supports evaluation of the impact of strategic, financial or other major investment decisions.
- Financial planning: Driving and facilitating financial planning processes and activities (e.g. Group and Country financial planning, budgeting and forecasting). Supporting implementation of standardized processes and tools to support the financial planning activities in own area of responsibility.
- Management reporting: Providing input for external financial reporting, including management discussion and analysis. Working with the reporting units and countries to follow up on the inconsistencies noted on management reporting information
- Improvement initiatives: Contributing to controlling initiatives for the Group. Leading process improvement and cost saving initiatives to protect and increase the Group’s profitability. Supporting initiatives to achieve excellence in financial controlling and improvement of controlling processes and tools.
- Training and knowledge sharing: Facilitating knowledge and best practice sharing within the Finance community. Organizes and delivers training on various controlling tools and processes in the area of responsibility.
- Safety & Integrity: Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Background in Bachelor's or Master's in Business administration or Finance.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of relevant experience is required
- Proficient level of written and spoken English communication.
- Knowledge of SAP is required.
- Date Posted : 2 weeks ago
- Job Type : Full Time
- Location : Cairo, Egypt
- Gender : Any
- Application Deadline Date : Jun 26, 2022