General Accountant - Cartlow
Cartlow is the first App in the region to provide Pre-owned, Open-box, Refurbished and Clearance stock products while providing warranty, easy returns and the best value.
We are looking for an ambitious General Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
· Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
· Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
· Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
· Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
· Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
· Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
· Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
· Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
· Assist with other accounting projects.
· Experience in VAT.
· Proven experience as a junior accountant
· 4 years of experience.
· Excellent organizing abilities.
· Great attention to detail.
· Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel is a must