Chief Accountant - dentsu international
- Delivers to high standards within broadly defined workstreams supporting insightful, high quality financial reporting to DAN management (DAN Board, Executive Committee, brand leaders, regional leadership teams and global function leaders as appropriate) for monthly actual results, quarterly forecasts, the full year budget and ad hoc as required.
- Delivers to high standards within broadly defined workstreams supporting the completion of statutory and management reporting to Dentsu Incto a high quality and on a timely basis, and the preparation of UK statutory reporting.
- Leads defined workstreams to deliver actionable insights to DAN management and influence financial reporting and control policies in line with business strategy.
- Collaborates with key partners as appropriate, including global reporting teams and also potentially including Treasury, Tax, M&A, IT, Internal Audit, Legal and HR. Provides technical analysis and advice to key partners, taking responsibility for solving complex problems.
- Monitors compliance with DAN policies on financial reporting, through analysis and review of monthly, quarterly, forecast and budget reporting. Maintaining compliance and appropriate compliance reporting (including JSOX) within local processes.
- Maintains a ‘future focus’; plans ahead and provides leadership to the wider team in broadly defined workstreams.
- Continually drives improvements in quality and efficiency of financial reporting processes, through aligning local and global processes to meet the objectives of the Group’s reporting requirements.
- Leads team members in collaborative and efficient processes, providing guidance, review and feedback as needed.
- Supports the vision for financial reporting, contributing to team motivation and morale, and supporting the Financial Reporting Manager in training and developing the team in line with DAN values.