Accounts Receivable Accountant - Egyptian Abrasives
About the job
- Report and Monitor collected payment and accurately record it into the system.
- Follow up and ensures that all sales transactions comply with operational policies and procedures.
- Monitor Pricing system, sales reports and follow up primary credit.
- Maintain accounts receivable balances including monthly reconciliation.
- Generate analytical Sales Report periodically
- Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed.
- Issue needed Documents to comply with Taxations.
- Assist in achieving on time Period Closing.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Min. of 2 years of Relative experience (collections, invoicing, and accounts receivable, ….)
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent communication and Problem-Solving skills
- Familiarity with bookkeeping software
Working Hours: 8:30AM to 4:30PM.
Days Off: Friday and Saturday