Overall purpose of the job
• Identify potential supplier sources, screen them and negotiate favorable payment terms
• Handle the Procurement cycle for all Procurement activities of the organization.
• Handle the procurement of all MEP items and consumables (Spare Parts).
• Manage each part of the supply chain to ensure consistent delivery of goods and services while identifying possible obstacles that may affect productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop the procurement plan as per the company needs.
• Search for new suppliers for all required materials and update suppliers’ data base to fulfill requirements.
• Leading critical negotiation.
• Maintain the comparison between suppliers and select the best fit.
• Manage all procurement process as per time schedule, quantity and quality.
• Participating in the development of the Procurement Plan for each project.
• Supervise the quality level for the supplied material.
• Review the quality level and standards of suppliers to verify that they meet standards such as those issued by the ISO.
• Participate in the development of alternative specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
• Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
• Evaluate and analyze suppliers’ performance.
• Prepare purchase orders in accordance with selected suppliers, price and technical specifications.
• Adherence to the company policies and procedure for procurement.
• Prepare all required reports.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering
• Certificate in Procurement (CIPM)
• 10+ years of experience in Procurement
• Significant experience in financial accounting monitoring, budgetary systems and controls with strong analytical and mathematical skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Management and leadership skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.