A construction company is looking to hire Section Head BIM Architect Engineer
· To lead, organize and control operations of the Structural Department.
· Managing the detailed design drawing to overcome the lake of design drawings
· To develop and maintain positive professional relations when dealing with current and prospective Clients.
· To conduct progressive staff performance and development evaluations.
· Demonstrate a practical knowledge and understanding of design, construction and project management concepts
· Co-ordinate with all trades and collect all necessary data to produce coordinated
· Supervise on many activities to assure that all execution steps are performed as method of statement - benefit - cost analysis procedure to ensure that construction methods will meet and fulfilled planning and cost control departments strategies.
· Modeling all underground works to coordinated all complexity before execution
- 10+ years of experience in the Architecture Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture Engineering from a reputable university.
- Excellent Auto CAD 2D knowledge.
- Excellent Autodesk Revit knowledge.
- Good Microsoft Office Knowledge.
- Ability to work in teams and coordinate projects.