Construction Manager - ABEC
About the job
Are you interested in autonomy and growth opportunities! We believe in job ownership and exponential potential.
ABEC aims to deliver innovative buildings efficiently and provide full integrated construction service.
Our philosophy is to operate in union, we share our vision and values to the community.
Our team commits to be true and is inspired by accomplishing the plan in the most innovative ways to cross the finish line.
ABEC is looking to hire Construction Manager with the details below:
- Oversee and direct construction of projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct instruct workers and subcontractors.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project.
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to construction/ fabrication, commissioning of the facilities in conformance with project specifications, Scope of Work, and in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Monitor and report to Project Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented.
- Review man-hours and duration forecasts to completion for construction and manhours, duration and manning, durations and resource requirements.
- Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance.
- Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout the Company.
- Coordinate with technical office for design drawing and shop drawing, any technical issue concerning site.
- BA/BS degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum experience 8-11 years in construction management.
- Previous Implementation of mixed-used buildings, Hospitals and factories buildings.
- previous post-tension construction execution.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Familiarity with construction management software packages.
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Excellent time and project management skills.