Project management consultancy located in Cairo , Egypt seeking to hire :
- Senior Cost Control Engineer
Job Description :
- Control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of a project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing, and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Prepare monthly vessel movement report for the monitoring of the vessel activities on a daily basis and register all downtime, consumptions, and vessel-related issues relating to the project promptly to the project manager and management.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Attend project meetings and discussions with the PMT and external clients.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Architecture or constructions management
- Plus 8 Years of Experience.
-Technically strong in project cost and reporting.
Company benefits :
1- Basic Salary
2- Bonus : Semi Annual
3- Training opportunities
4- Social Insurance
5- Medical Insurance
Work environment :
- Days off : Friday & Saturday
- Working hrs : 8