Electrical Site Engineer (Light Current)
About the Job
· Determine project amount of wire, fixtures, and other materials the project will require.
· Resolving electrical issues and ensuring that work is completed according to specifications.
· Help in preparing project plan, installation, and implementation for light current.
· Can read manuals and implement, estimate manpower and timelines.
· Conduct testing and maintenance on electrical systems, including final inspections prior to job completion.
· Manage construction schedules related to electrical elements of job sites.
· Conduct tests of electrical systems throughout the construction process.
· Test individual components or the whole system (Integration).
· B.Sc. in( electrical engineering or communication or electromechanical )engineering.
· At least 0- 3-5 years’ experience in light current -camera-Barrer - Bollard.
· Background in electrical design and specifications.
· Have a full knowledge in classic control and plc.
· Team leadership.
· Project management – for planning and executing large-scale projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams and problem-solving skills.
· Budgeting skills.
· Communication skills - effectively communicate with construction managers, architects, and other engineers throughout a project’s development and execution.
· AutoCAD drawing preparation .
· Fluent in reading and writing in English
Company headquarters Nasr City.