I’m hiring Treasury head with Banking experience
About the job
1. Monitor the Group’s loan portfolio and facilities, ensuring that: all payments and drawdowns are completed in a timely manner, on-going requirements of the bond are met, and information and covenants are complied with according to legal agreements.
2. Regularly review treasury policies & procedures, ensuring that they are implemented through tight operational practices and systems of work.
3. Responsible for the accuracy, completeness and reconciliation of all financial information processed within the Treasury team, ensuring the integrity of financial data and monitoring the reconciliation of bank and loan accounts.
4. Manage a team of three comprising the Treasury Analyst and two Security Analysts and other resources from time to time.
5. Manage the budget, forecast, and reporting processes for all treasury costs.
6. In conjunction with the Business Planning manager, assist with analysis of new funding opportunities, structures including derivative structures, and alternative covenant structures.
7. Produce short, medium and long-term cashflow forecasts.
8. In conjunction with the Business Planning manager, report to the regulator accurately and in a timely manner.
9. Implement and periodically review the Investment strategy to ensure optimal mix of risk and return.
10. Take prime responsibility for lender and consultant relationships at the operational level.
11. Analyze and implement financial/accounting implications of changes in standard accounting practice.
12. Ensure a current and future programmer of security charging, making optimal use of assets, to support loan facilities and drawdowns and to maintain the Group’s liquidity.
13. Maintain legal charge register and valuation information.
14. Maintain and develop treasury systems
15. Produce treasury reports for Finance Committee and the Board.