Teller - Abu dhabi islamic bank
The teller operations role is the front end of the organisation involving direct interaction with customers. The role serves as a one point interface for most customers for their daily banking needs and also involves some of the most critical banking requirements including cash and vault management
Quality & Service:
- Receive and process cash / cheque deposits from customers.
- Process all cash/ operational transactions within limits that can’t be affected at Self- Service Zone.
- Verifying customers’ signatures within limit and obtain proper verification for over limit.
- Process special instructions concerning TDs & all sundries transactions.
- Handle customer inquiries/ issues & escalating complaints to Operation Head.
- Ability to handle large volumes of cash.
- CBE, Compliance, Audit, Procedures:
- Preparing Cash Reports
- Ensure abiding by & implementation of all Bank policies and procedures as per set limits and given signature authority as well as all compliance/ CBE requests.
- Spot and handle all cross-selling opportunities for opening account to beneficiaries of cheques or transfers
- And any other assigned tasks.
- University/College Degree
- Good command of the English language
- 2-4 years banking or similar experience, preferably in the financial services industry;
- 0-2 Fresh graduates may also be considered at lower entry level grades.
Job specific Skills:
- Enhanced communication skills (Oral & written)
- Interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical and networking skills across various functions.
- Strong customer service orientation and quality management skills.
- Good accounting knowledge and numerical ability.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service skills
: EG-Egypt-Red Sea
Assuit El Gomhoreya Branch
: Operations & Technology
: Operations (Branches)