We are hiring Technical Office Engineer (Electrical)
1. Preparing the project assay.
2. The work of obtaining quantities for items and units.
3. Item price analysis and assay.
4. Preparing the project schedule and making the financial flow curve.
5. Matching architectural panels with. structural panels with electromechanical panels.
6. Making the necessary modifications to the drawings and making the necessary for approval.
7. Work shop drawings.
8. The work of the owner extracts.
9. Make price adjustments and submit financial requirements.
Max Age: 35 years old
background about programs ( CAD, Revit, ERP).