Brilliant Engineering is looking for:
Electrical Tendering Engineer
Experience Needed: 2:3
-Job Description: -
Consult technical staff on various products, negotiate sub-contractors labor and suppliers.
• Identify and quantify cost factors, such as rates, materials and labor expenses.
• Evaluate the product technical compliance with the client requirements.
• Develop, negotiate and agree to contract specifications with a variety of external groups, including contractors and end-users.
• Prepare site visit reports after exploring site conditions and surroundings.
• Document and verify the availability of sufficient information.
• Coordinate with the Procurement Department to collect information about market prices for suppliers, subcontractors, and equipment based on previously executed projects.
• Direct study and preparation of profit and loss report.
• Prepare technical offers or vendor list offers.
• Study and evaluate received subcontractor offers.
o Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
o minimum 2 years' experience as Electrical tender engineer.
o 2 years of experience in Shop drawing & Autocade.
o Strong knowledge in Low voltage and low current
o Mathematical intelligence is essential
o Knowledge of contractual terms and conditions
• Attention to Details
• Decision Making
• Technical Expertise