Al Ahly Tamkeen is now hiring:
· Responsible for customers and suppliers accounts
· Manage all accounting transactions.
· Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct.
· Reconciling accounts with the general ledger.
· Aligning general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting.
· Gathering supporting documentation and performing recordkeeping.
· Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial information.
· Performing audits on financial data to assure its accuracy and truthfulness.
· Ensuring that financial information complies with professional and regulatory standards.
· Approves and verifies invoices and endorses vendor and subcontractor payments.
· Check for accuracy as to items ordered and received, quantities and prices and terms for payment.
· Prepare journal entries and maintain ledgers; assist in the development and installation of accounting systems.
· Review all client’s payment schedule and ensure revenue recognition according to accounting standards
· Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closings.
· Preparing financial statements.
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance, or relevant field.
- 1-3 years’ previous related work experience in banking, consumer finance.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
- Excellent English both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication skills.