FlairsTech is currently hiring for the following position:
Accounts Receivable Accountant
• Responsible for posting all incoming payments to correct patient accounts daily.
• Inputs and retrieves data from computer systems. (Posting payment and reconciling with bank statements)
• Maintaining customer information.
• Scheduling Payments.
• ACH Upload Processing.
• Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions.
• General ledger reconciliations.
• Account reconciliations such as a bank, inventory control, clearing, billings, etc.
• Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments.
• Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating, and posting accounts receivable data.
• Supporting the month-end process.
• Generating month-end reports.
• Report summary of completed tasks and issues.
• Fluent in English is a MUST
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred.
• 1-3 years of hands-on accounting experience in accounts receivable preferred.
• Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
• Experience in billing is a must
• Ability to identify errors.
• Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
• Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages.
• Flexible with the US working hours