Junior Accountant - NAOS Marketing
NAOS Marketing is looking for a Junior Accountant to assist our financial manager, who will be responsible for:
- Managing daily cash and follow-up banking transactions, bank account balance, interest review & calculations.
- Prepare a bank reconciliation.
- Ensure that all bank transactions are recorded.
- Liaison with top management across the organization.
- Manage Payable/Receivables/Cash/....etc.
- Follow up with suppliers and review their invoices
- Degree or Diploma: Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting
- Experience: Experience of at least 2-3 years in general accounting.
- Very good Computer skills, MS office package.
- Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented.
- Very good command of English written and speaking.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good experience in commercial activities.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: 6000 EGP Base plus 500 EGP KPI (Gross)
- Working hours: 8 working hours
- Days off: 2 days off (Fri & Sat)
- Work Location: Maadi, Cairo