Ridgewood, is seeking an impassioned calibers to fulfill the below position:
"Human Resources (Site-based)"
* Caliber shall fulfill the following:
- Follow up all tasks requested regarding licenses and all Governmental affairs.
- Prepare time sheets and monitoring the employees stamping.
- Check on daily basis the employees’ accommodation and it status.
- Follow up requests of other Departments.
- Check all Sites to fulfill their administrative requests.
- Check safety gear of all sites and requesting from the HR Cairo office to provide the missing items on quarterly basis.
- Responsible for requesting Medical Insurance approvals.
- Prepare Daily Attendance Meeting.
- Prepare Bi-weekly Report to be sent to VPHR.
- Following up Material requisitions for all employees and plants.
- Coordinate training preparations for all courses that exists in the site.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Administrative work (Personal).
- Good - Very Good command of English.
- Good user of ERP system is an Assist.
- Good knowledge of Labor Law.
- Very Good Computer skills (WORD - EXCEL).
- Must have a Driving License.
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills