Financial Planner - Honeywell
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Financial Planner to join our Honeywell Building Technologies Team in Cairo, Egypt.
The Financial Planner is responsible for assisting the Commercial Department and the Project Managers with developing cost plans and schedules on projects to ensure that the project is completed safely, and within budget.
Financial Planner Responsibilities
- Assist and support the Commercial Manager in daily tasks.
- Controls and measures the cost, time and scope of a project in accordance with the contract.
- Controls Project cost by accurate measurement of progress and required work via the application of expert knowledge of labor, materials, and subcontracting cost with an understanding of the implications of design decisions and scope changes.
- Responsible for the measurement and evaluation of subcontractor work and resolving payment disputes and eliminating additional subcontractor cost that cannot be recovered from the customer.
- Maintains customers satisfaction at acceptable levels and promptly resolves customer issues.
- Drive the forecasting process.
- Drive the closing process and ensure that the Revenue and billing target are achieved.
- Keep a record of the projects invoicing and prepare the required reports for invoices tracking.
- Keep a record of the projects cost and prepare the required reports for cost tracking.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of regular job costing reports.
- Assist in the collection of retention amounts and the collection of all Final Certificates.
- Prepare, submit and agree interim applications for payment and ensure cash received, including the submission and agreement of Change Orders, Dayworks and any subcontract amounts.
- Ensure invoice disputes are resolved with the maximum benefit to the project.
- Controls cost and maximize productivity through the utilization of effective tools, processes and products.
- Participate in estimate review process prior to jobs or contracts being quoted to ensure labour estimates are correct and that the work is achievable from a technical perspective.
- Ensure that subcontracts quotations, where applicable, are complete and documented.
- Assists the Project team with resource planning.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 years’ experience.
- Experience of revenue, billing, invoicing.
- CFA qualified would-be a plus.
- Strong English communication skills is a must.