Tax Manager - Antal International
The Tax Manager will lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and deliver high quality tax services, that will increase firm’s reputation. He/she will serve as business advisor to our clients aiming at maximize engagements and achieve qualitative outcomes.
• Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
• Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
• Identify and mitigate tax risks
• Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
• Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
• Manage and coordinate tax audits
• Maintain tax balances on general ledger
• Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
• Help with the recruitment and selection process.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
• Suggest and support development to the recruitment process.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Nurture a positive working environment