Quality Control Engineer (Civil) -
1. Perform the site surveillance to ensure compliance with all project drawings, specifications and quality standards.
2. Receive Inspection Request from Site Engineer to ensure that the activities done comply with the shop drawing and the method of statement.
3. Send the external inspection request to the consultant for approval.
4. Carry out materials inspections when delivered to ensure they comply the project specifications.
5. Take the necessary corrective actions in case there are non-conforming activities or materials in the site to maintain quality standards.
6. Attend kickoff meetings with the construction team to discuss the method of statement before starting the execution of new phases.
7. Support in the final inspection “snag” for the whole project to handle the handover of the project to the client/consultant.
8. Support in handling other assignments within the scope of the department if required to facilitate achieving the departmental goals.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
· Excellent Command of Arabic & English language skills.