Senior Cost Control Engineer - Gama Construction
1. Monitor the actual cost including the productivity rate of manpower and equipment, percentage of wasted material and comparison between subcontractor budget and actual cost.
2. Conduct estimate to complete analysis for the remaining works in the site.
3. Prepare estimate budget at completion analysis to clarify the variance between the estimate at completion and first budget cost.
4. Prepare monthly reports and send them to the site to inform them of their productivity and wasted materials’ rates, variance whether under or over budget and profit and loss amount to see if it’s appropriate to release the over budget cost.
5. Receive BVR from the operations team, analyze its effect on the Gross Profit of the project and send the request and the analysis to the Cost Control Manager for approval.
6. Compare between the actual cost and booked cost released from financial cost balance.
7. Based on the above-mentioned data, determine the gross profit of the project and send it to the Cost Control Manager.
8. Lead and coach the team members and orient the new members to be able to carry out their responsibilities effectively.
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
• 5 – 8 Years of experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
• Advanced level in Excel Equations
• Excellent Command of Arabic & English language skills.