Samcrete Engineers & Contractors is looking to hire the following position:
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Arch. Engineering
· Minimum 4 years of experience in the same field
· Experience in construction or road or infrastructure works
· Experience in projects cost control
· Very Good English Language
· Excellent Computer Skills
· Financial analysis; accruals, interim payment management, cost accounting, and variance analysis reports.
· Analyze the actual costs vs budget for work activities.
· Prepare reports for materials consumption compared with executed quantities in client’s interim payment, inventory, and sub-contractor interim payment.
· Identify the deviation and waste material percentage.
· Monitoring and analyzing indirect costs for each project and its impact on profit.
· Review the cost allocation on the Oracle system, to verify if there is variance in loading the expenses for work activities.