Inside Sales Executive - UL
As our global footprint continues to grow, we are looking for a Inside Sales Executive with a focus on business development & sales to join our team in Egypt.
The inside sales executive will supplement existing relationships, prospect for new clients (field visits / inside sales calls) with a modest target as well as add to our sales support capacity (desktop based) in a 50%-50% capacity that will be changed as per business NEEDs during the year.
Under general supervision, the Inside sales executive is responsible for new account development within an established geographic territory. This position sells ULs products, systems, and/or services to customers in an assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- Identifies and pursues prospects through various lead generation activities, including tradeshow, direct mailing, advertising, cold-calling, on key industry players and referral program.
- Meets with prospects to understand their purchase decision makers, decision making process criteria, and their needs.
- Supports the development of sales presentations. Supports the sales presentations in support of growing the clientele for ULs services.
- Provides value propositions, handles objections, prepares quotes, and closes sales by getting prospects’ commitments.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction, account growth, expansion of services provided, and sustaining customer loyalty. - Builds relationships with various management levels, divisions, and functional departments of assigned managed accounts.
- Engages with customers via telephone or electronic inquiries for the purpose of taking orders, order fulfilment, or admin-related post-sales activities ▪ Processes orders into the ERP after quote acceptance, ensures clients receive follow-up of sent quotes and assists in turning quotes into orders ▪ Supports account managers and owners by performing administrative-related tasks ▪ Tracks previous orders and supplies data from internal data sources when directed by account owners and representatives to facilitate deeper knowledge of accounts and account opportunities ▪ Supports on post-sale inquiries that are received through either phone, email, or contact us form submissions with respect to invoicing, multiple listing, name/address changes, file transfers, myUL support queries, FUS estimates, file/volume withdrawals, reinstatements, alternate listing, Product iQ support etc.
▪ Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in engineering or related field
▪ Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), and CRM software
▪ Relevant technical capabilities related to assigned specialty product / service
▪ 3+ years of related sales experience (Sales, Customer Service, Sales Support)
▪ Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
▪ Business acumen and deep understanding of business sales processes
▪ Strong communication and administrative skills
▪ Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) desired
- Mission For UL, corporate and social responsibility isn’t new. Making the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place has been our business model for the last 125 years and is deeply engrained in everything we do.
- People Ask any UL employee what they love most about working here, and you’ll almost always hear, “the people.” Going beyond what is possible is the standard at UL. We’re able to deliver the best because we employ the best.
- Interesting work Every day is different for us here as we eagerly anticipate the next innovation that our customers’ create. We’re inspired to take on the challenge that will transform how people live, work and play. And as a global company, in many roles, you will get international experience working with colleagues around the world.
- Grow & achieve We learn, work and grow together with targeted development, reward and recognition programs as well as our very own UL University that offers extensive training programs for employees at all stages, including a technical training track for applicable roles.