Senior DevOps Engineer - MoneyFellows
About the role:
In MoneyFellows, we believe that DevOps Engineers are our key players defining and implementing our containerization technology strategies. They will also design our architecture and define our roadmap while maintaining our environment health and utilizing resources and cost. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, MoneyFellows is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply!
As a DevOps you will..
- Develop cloud-native and containerised applications.
- Develop a platform for monitoring, logging, caching, data layer, and orchestration of Docker containers running on Kubernetes.
- Develop platform components to support development team automating CI/CD.
- Monitor and configure triggers and notifications for all applications and maintain up-time.
- Develop, Execute and Maintain scaling and growth strategies.
- Investigate and evaluate new technologies and tools.
- Developing digital infrastructure and working on automation to improve efficiency and reduce risk.
Who are you?
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- You have good problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Fast and Flexible transition between tools and technology concepts.
- Outstanding sense of ownership and commitment with strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good experience working with configuration management frameworks.
- Good understanding of security testing measures.
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- In-depth experience with the following:
- Deploying and managing microservices using container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes.
- Automation/Orchestration tools (ex. Jenkins).
- Building solutions for monitoring, logging, security, and scalability of applications.
- Experience with A/B Testing enabled applications.
- Experience with AWS ELB, EKS, ELK.
- Experience with Azure AKS.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with Kubernetes Service Mesh (Istio).
- Highly supportive team culture.
- Flexibility and unlimited paid time off.
- Family medical coverage.
- Unlimited learning resources, and much more.
- Quarterly OKRs bonus.
- Exclusive access to our money circles with ultimate credit limit & reserved 1st slot.