Sales Manager - Quest Software
The Sales Manager is accountable for the promotion of Quest and One Identity including its respective products/services in the region, through a well-defined strategy and sound partnerships with potential and existing customers. S/He works towards optimizing sales volumes, building pipeline, prospect and competitively positions solutions and close opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the necessary & required sales pipeline to increase the company’s market share in specialized area;
- Grow the reference customers’ base with emphasis on new logos;
- Define the sales strategy and roadmap of the assigned product/service line;
- Manage the entire sales life cycle from prospecting to closing;
- Specify market requirements for current and future products/services by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to existing and potential customers;
- Research, map and recruit potential partners in the assigned country;
- Lead the vendors’ relations in alignment with the company’s management and strategy in the assigned country;
- Develop close relationship with top partners in the assigned country;
- Assist in building and maintaining a solid channel/customer database, analyze data and develop metrics to evaluate loyalty and new opportunities;
- Secure the highest level of engagement and support to channel partners and respond to issues and/or queries in order to efficiently meet customers’ needs;
- Coordinate closely with the marketing team to design and implement marketing activities;
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts and market development reports in line with business objectives;
- Promote the company and its product/service line within the region;
- Put available systems into practice (salesforce.com CRM for leads, opportunity and deal registration management) for output efficiency and standardization;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a reputed university, MBA Preferred
- Strong business acumen with more than 10 years experience in the Egypt market.
- Strong software sales background in Egypt for at least 5-6 years.
- Someone in the Security and/or Microsoft ecosystem.
- Good phonebook is a must.