Recruitment Specialist - Danone
About The Job
You’re looking for fulfillment, we’re looking for You!
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for efficiently providing recruitment support to the HR Business Partner team for Sales and Supply Chain departments.
About The Job
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be doing the following activities
- Job posting for junior staff positions in Sales and Supply Chain departments.
- Identifying sourcing channels, screening CVs and Interviewing for junior staff positions.
- Interviewing applicants and ensuring the HC is full and secure for the sales & transportation team.
- Creating a Candidate database for the functions you will support.
- Attending/ Handling promotion panels for junior staff positions.
- Follow up on hiring of staff.
- Handling exit interviews for functions you support.
- Create monthly recruitment reports and analysis.
- Weekly visits to all branches in scope.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have
- Education Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Administration.
- Location Alexandria – High Mobility is required to travel weekly to our Branches located across Egypt.
- Languages required Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Experience 0 to 1 year of Experience in a similar role.
- Computer skills Excellent competency in use of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power Point.